firmament

Forum Forums Discussion firmament

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Alric Alric 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pfourtrk
    Participant

using miqo, whats the fastest way to farm seals? i have no clue where to start in there in the first place lol

Xion
    Participant

edit. wrong thread.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Xion.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Xion.

pfourtrk
    Participant

?

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

While it’s not the fastest, I believe fishing is the easiest way to collect Skybuilder Scrips.

Alric
    Alric
    Participant

Diadem, fishing gets you alot of scripts without many requirements besides being geared and have bait.
    The fastest way tho is crafting but this requires a ton of diadem mats.

pfourtrk
    Participant

In regards to gear, will the crafted gear be enough without melds at 80? Thank you for the insight? Now, for fishing is there a scenario that can be used?

pfourtrk
    Participant

Also, is the infinite diadem phase 4 a simple plug and play, i import it and just start it, will that work as well?

Alric
    Alric
    Participant

sorry I haven’t check this in awhile, yeah the lvl 80 gear is enough as for stats I think this guide has all you need regarding diadem fishing.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTztWSOmCcMzeeSEB4PBd4GOW6Bz7Z5_qXijR2YQ4Lwt-DjFQpQmMY8CGREflPnmGiQ4SELhmQ1ROST/pubhtml#
    I believe the infinite diadem fishing is indeed plug and play the only requisite is that you bought the bait from the npc before hand “diadem hoverworm” can be buy from the npc at the entrance of diadem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.