Fire Clusters?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Fire Clusters?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HalfDisabled
    Participant

Anyone know a good scenario for efficient Fire Cluster farming? I looked around and didn’t see anything in the index that I thought fit the bill.

If no one does have one pre-made I’ll try to make one, what would you guys suggest is the most efficient way to farm them with miqo?

I figured it would be Aetherial Reduction of Radiant Fire Moraine but if I’m overlooking something I’d prefer it was pointed out before I made the scenario/grid lol

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Anyone know a good scenario for efficient Fire Cluster farming? I looked around and didn’t see anything in the index that I thought fit the bill.

If no one does have one pre-made I’ll try to make one, what would you guys suggest is the most efficient way to farm them with miqo?

I figured it would be Aetherial Reduction of Radiant Fire Moraine but if I’m overlooking something I’d prefer it was pointed out before I made the scenario/grid lol

If I remember correctly, the last time I tried that (a year or so ago) it didnt yield very desirable results. What I’ve been doing is fitting in Almandine window into w/e I have miqo doing atm, and that usually yields ~600 fire crystals and ~400 clusters in the 4 ET hour window.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.