FFXIV Crashing while Miqo is running

Forum Forums Discussion FFXIV Crashing while Miqo is running

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  quetz 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

quetz
    Participant

Error message from Windows Event Viewer (removed any potential identifiers that honestly won’t assist with diagnosing this issue, can PM them if necessary):

Faulting application name: ffxiv_dx11.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x611aabe1
    Faulting module name: ucrtbase_clr0400.dll, version: 14.10.25028.0, time stamp: 0x5bac17b7
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000050444
    Faulting process id: 0x16e4
    Faulting application start time: HEXID
    Faulting application path: D:\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv_dx11.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ucrtbase_clr0400.dll
    Report Id: GUID
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I can play for hours on end, but recently while running Miqo she’ll run for about 2 hours and then FFXIV will just close – no alerts, no warnings. Only the error message above.

Miqo just says that she lost the client, nothing else is said.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    However, we are not sure how we can help. Miqobot does not use code injections and does not alter the game client. Game crashes usually indicate problems in the game client itself and are not related to Miqobot.

If you have discovered a consistent way to reproduce this issue, we can try investigating it further, but we can not guarantee that a solution will be found.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we’ll see what we can do: https://miqobot.com/#support

Andylynyn
    Participant

Error message from Windows Event Viewer (removed any potential identifiers that honestly won’t assist with diagnosing this issue, can PM them if necessary):

Faulting application name: ffxiv_dx11.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x611aabe1
    Faulting module name: ucrtbase_clr0400.dll, version: 14.10.25028.0, time stamp: 0x5bac17b7
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000050444
    Faulting process id: 0x16e4
    Faulting application start time: HEXID
    Faulting application path: D:\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv_dx11.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ucrtbase_clr0400.dll
    Report Id: GUID
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I can play for hours on end, but recently while running Miqo she’ll run for about 2 hours and then FFXIV will just close – no alerts, no warnings. Only the error message above.

Miqo just says that she lost the client, nothing else is said.

Found something that helped fix my game after an OS reinstall, try this.

I recently bought a computer, updated everything to on Windows 10; Edition for the build is creator/fall. It took me eight hours to install Final Fantasy 14, including updates; The game ran amazing on my TitanX. The only issue I had was logging out of the game, pinged about "An unexpected error has occurred. Exiting FINAL FANTASY XIV. KERNELBASE.dll+13FB8; followed by dxgi.dll; and DirectX 11.dlls.

I searched online for hours, only to find out a lot of people are having issues with this. I will clear up information for everyone: This is not a Final Fantasy XIV issue; Not a drivers issue (unless holding older version). This is a Windows 10 update, creating a setting called "game mode" causing compatibility issue with multiple gaming platforms.

Step 1: Locating Game Mode. On the desktop click the window Icon, clicking on the type here to search afterward. In the Field type Control game Mode for optimizing your PC for games"

Step 2: Turn off all the options for this feature. (Kind of useless when we have way better options for this)

Step 3: Restart Computer.

Step 4: Log back into FINAL FANTASY XIV see if the issue is fixed.

Another possibility is Directx is corrupted and can fix by reinstall. The same goes for graphics card driver.

Note: Game Mode is why error stays when you did everything you can to fix problem. I mean factory Restores, Reinstall, Restore point, uninstalling/installing drivers etc..

Lemme know how it goes.

quetz
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the help. I think it was actually a PEBCAK problem. I’ve been tinkering with my GPU over clocking settings recently and toying with the fan speeds.

I reset that back to default and we’re all fine.

I messed up my settings so bad, I didn’t realise the card was running up to 90 degrees. Now, under default settings it’s back to 40. Whoops!

This can be closed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FFXIV Crashing while Miqo is running’ is closed to new replies.