FF Server Timed Out

Forum Forums Discussion FF Server Timed Out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  miqouser1234 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

miqouser1234
    Participant

Searched forums and didn’t see anything. I tend to leave FF on all day and usually without problems (go HUD layout if I’m going AFK). Gig internet low ping and it’s been years since I’ve had ISP problems. Relatively new miqo user and last couple days every 15 mins while I’m using miqo I’ll go black screen server timed out and have to relog. Any ideas?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    However, we are not sure how we can help. Miqobot does not use code injections and does not alter the game client connection. Disconnections usually indicate problems with network or the game server and are not related to Miqobot.

If you have discovered a consistent way to reproduce this issue, we can try investigating it further, but we can not guarantee that a solution will be found.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we’ll see what we can do: https://miqobot.com/#support

miqouser1234
    Participant

Alright, thanks. I’ll monitor for a few days and maybe it will resolve on its own. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.