Fell Cleave/Blood Spiller GCD.

Forum Forums Discussion Fell Cleave/Blood Spiller GCD.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SefirosuKuraudo 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant

Anyone else notices that the bot presses these buttons a bit too slow in order to fit 5 of them into their windows? whereas if you press them manually you can fit them in.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

It might be because currently Miqobot doesn’t have a queuing system for GCD, she uses them as soon as they’re available, without queuing them first.

The devs are currently working on implementing a queuing system into the Combat Assist, this is a very promising feature, that will turn Miqobot into a real player behaviour, while increasing DPS.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant

Ah ok thx for the response that makes sense.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

My experience with Miqo and FC vs BS is also strange. As far as I can tell the buff windows and the skills are basically the same and function the same, no? I mean, minus the Direct Hit/Crit aspect of IR, of course. And yet, Miqo never hits 5 FC’s for me. The buff always falls off just before she can hit that 5th FC. But she always hits 5 BS’s for me. She gets tot he 5th one right as the buff would fall off, but the game always allows her to get that 5th BS in with no gauge cost. I can only assume it has something to do with the animations as this point. It’ll be interesting to see what changes with the next combat update we receive, and to see how far along the roadmap skill queueing ends up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.