Feedback from new user

Forum Forums Discussion Feedback from new user

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Arogunz
    Participant

Aloha, i’ve received yesterday my Trial Key and there is some feedback from me (Dunno if you actually need it, but here it is!:) )

First of all – i’m happy with this bot and i’ll definitely purchase a copy of it after the trial is over. I will skip the good parts of it to save your time while reading and just bring some of my personal(!) negative points regarding this bot.

1. First of all, i didn’t liked the font. It would be a great feature, to be able to customize the look of a bot little bit.
    2. To be honest, a lot of features aren’t self explainig. It happens very often, that i have to jump to the forum to find out, what exactly the feature do.
    -> What about a simple Popups while mouse hover that will describe a function?
    3. My first impression when i’ve visited this forum was -> the bot is dead. A lot of grids are old (but they’re still working!). Actually dunno how to fix it ^^” But i’m sure, that this “first impression” blew a lot of possible customers from you.
    4. I’ve got a feeling, that only Lyox is currently active at creating/updating Grids for users, what will happen if he’ll leave this forum?:) … Of course i’m able to create my own grid..but heeeey, i am lazy customer :3
    5. Remove the “Get Trial” from your main page or put a information that you have to contact the support to get this.
    6. Would you put the “Search” function of the forum also to the whole nest? (Atm i’m only able to use it at the Parent nest of the forum)

I still got some troubles/question with this bot, but i hope that i’ll solve/find the answer in the future 🙂 But as i’ve already mentioned – it’s just my personal opinion 🙂

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Arogunz.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Well this community has many active contributors. But i think everything that was needed is already created. It would be a pain if presets required constant modifications dont you think? Thats the whole point – you create a grid once and it works for years. Miqo team does an amazing job by supporting even the oldest grids. Theyve told us that even new navigation system will be 100% compatible with all presets ever made.
    The problem with trial is very rare afaik. Their server is being constantly bombed by spammers/hackers but tech support is working non stop.

For the rest of your points i agree. Atm we are waiting for a new and shiny combat upgrade. And lots of QoL features are coming next. Look at sticky threads most relevant information is usually there.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

the bot and the community is active thats sure. best bot i ever used

Arogunz
    Participant

Is there also any kind of IRC/Chat ?

Arc
    Arc

We have an unofficial semi-active Discord channel created by me:
    https://discord.gg/9SAMdPX

It’s not like you can pop up there, ask a question and instantly get an answer, but you usually get your questions answered within some time, when someone sees it. Also, there’s quite a bunch of people on it now, so your chances of getting your questions answered quicker are higher than they were when the server launched 😉

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.