Feature suggestion (general/UI, minor)

Forum Forums Discussion Feature suggestion (general/UI, minor)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

The alert box option (advanced options “+” button -> general tab -> “show popup message”) is very useful for long term bot use (such as grinding materials or levels) but often, I use the crafting bot to simplify crafting a single HQ item. For my gear, I only ever need one (two for rings) but I’d rather it be HQ for the slight stat bonuses. For this purpose, the alert box isn’t really useful, since I’m monitoring the game while Miqobot works. Would it be possible to change it (or add an option to change it) so that the alert box doesn’t pop if Miqobot or the game window is active? Similar to how the 3d radar doesn’t show unless Miqobot or the game window is active, to avoid showing over other applications.

Related, would it also be possible to allow the popup to make a noise to draw attention to it? Or maybe making the popup window always-on-top or something? Sometimes I craft or gather while watching a video or movie in fullscreen, so I don’t notice the flashing taskbar icon.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will add your suggestion to the list of QoL improvements.
    Thank you for your request.

Or maybe making the popup window always-on-top or something?

This feature is already implemented.
    However, if the application currently in focus prevents popup messages from interrupting it, Miqobot will make no attempts to fight it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.