Feature Request: Ventures

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Request: Ventures

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by FTAC_14 FTAC_14 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wowiezowie
    Participant

Hello,

I appreciate the work with Miqobot and have a request that should be easy enough? Basically, I would like to park my character in front of a summoning bell and have Miqobot continuously send my retainers on ventures. Also maybe able to send them on a list instead of just repeating one over and over?

Example:
    My miner retainer is sent to gather 9 Darksteel Ores and it takes 40 minutes for it to complete. Miqobot completes the venture after 40 minutes (either a timer or it waits for the “*** completes a venture” notification?) and assigns the retainer to the same or a different one off a preset list.

Hope that was clear enough and thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Accepted 🙂

Retainer Bot is actually already planned, but not announced yet. We are researching the ingame messages and the list of available ventures for all Retainer jobs. Since they appear differently in each language, we are looking for an easy way to identify them independently from the language of the game client.
    We’ll be making announcements after we finish the research and get more data.

Thank you for your request!

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

I would be VERY interested in this. VERY VERY interested.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.