Feature Request: Scenario Conditional Statements to go to specific chapter

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Request: Scenario Conditional Statements to go to specific chapter

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BobTheBuilder
    Participant

First off, thank you for this wonderful program. It has allowed me to do two things at the same time and save my sanity from repetitive things.

Would it be possible to set up conditional statements in a chapter and depending on the known data push you to a specific chapter? An example would be in chapter 1, you specify weather conditions. Based on what weather is found it forwards you to a specific chapter. You can run that chapter for a predetermined amount of time, or possibly trigger the weather clause again and go back to chapter 1 to loop the whole thing over again.

I see something like this helping in the Diadem as well as Ocean Fishing. Knowing what time and whether you are in you can specify a chapter to fish for the correct fish.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, better Diadem and Ocean Fishing support are already planned as a part of upcoming Gathering updates.
    Time and weather-based chapter selection is something we wanted to do a long time ago, but other features have taken priority.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.