Feature Request: Retainer Quick Venture Command

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Request: Retainer Quick Venture Command

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Skynet
    Skynet
    Participant
    1+

I have 10 retainers all doing the 1 hour quick exploration venture.
    Would be nice to have a script command that will collect and reassign them.

eg. startRetainer() or something like that

I tried using Scenario Key Press commands, but it was extremely long, extremely prone to errors with a very high chance it would mess up, no matter how much time delay i put on the key presses, and trying to create a script for keypresses for 10 individual retainers is a nightmare and it ending in going into different menus and invtentory and just messing stuff up in the retainers inventory chances of destroying items etc.

Is there any chance at all if possible you could implement this feature command like what you did for
    startDesynthesis()
    deliverGCGear()

but for retainers?

This would be a huge quality of life improvement, and will be quite helpful to use while I am sleeping.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Of course, this feature is already planned for implementation in one of the upcoming versions.
    There will be many additional scenario functions, including ones for retainer management.

In the meantime, we would recommend to take a look at scenarios created by our community – Index: Scenarios.
    It contains several entries dedicated to Checking Retainers, which you can download and adjust according to your own preference.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.