Feature Request: Melding/Removing melds

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Request: Melding/Removing melds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    2+

I know this will be a very low priority feature. But I would like to put it our there to see if other people would want it too.

I was wondering if at some point Miqo could add melding and removing melds. It’s not something done too too often, but having to remove every meld from every piece of crafting/gathering gear is a pain, would it be possible to add an option to remove every meld from items in your inventory?

And can we have one click melding? Being able to choose something like +9 control > meld until attached(or you run out of materia) would be really nice so we don’t need to click a million times as we fail our 7% meld chances. It could even have scinario support, with something like;

meldgear(gearname)
    meldslot1(control+21)
    meldslot2(gp+6)
    meldslot3(control+11)
    meldslot4(control+9)
    meldslot5(control+9)

and a caveat comand to stop the scenario if you run out of materia. That way if you run out of materia on slot 3 it wont meld the 4 and 5 slots and potently ruin the meldind you’re going for

I’m not asking for this anytime soon, just putting the idea out there to see if its something possible/ something people want.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

I would use this feature.
    As you said, this would most likely end up low priority, but it would most likely not be too hard to implement either.
    Based on how many people would like to have this feature I’ll suggest it to be in an appropriate place in the priority list.

Velera
    Velera
    Participant

Useful tip: there is a glitch that allows you to meld quickly while playing an animation (Realm Reborn Red works great for this)
    Saves a bunch of time!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature has already been requested.
    It will require an implementation of the inventory management module, so it’s not an easy request at the moment. But we will try to adjust our development priorities to make it happen sooner.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.