Feature Request: Gathering-Style Crafting Macro generator

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Request: Gathering-Style Crafting Macro generator

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

First of all: This is low priority. Naturally Shadowbringers stuff is the #1 priority, then I’d prefer to have vendor support and other QoL features first, but just for the next xpac I’d really love to see the following idea being realized:

Because I’m currently crafting everything with a short macro via Miqobot and occasionally items turn out NQ because of Poor Condition procs, I’d love to have a crafting rotation builder like the one of the gathering rotations, where at a certain step I can decide “If Condition: Poor > Observe -> Byregot’s Blessing. Else > Byregot’s Blessing”.

That would be great to have some day. Cheers.

miko
    miko
    Participant

Expanding on this, if in the future something could be implemented for gathering as well based on gathering node proc’s:

If +2 / +1 node attemts then do xxx rotation. This would make gathering and efficiently spending GP a breeze.

In short term if fishing is expanded with ShB skills we really need options akin to Veteran Trade for spearfishing to make good use of Surface slap or Identical cast.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

“If Condition: Poor > Observe -> Byregot’s Blessing. Else > Byregot’s Blessing”

Correction: if (condition == “Excellent”) {Byregot’s Blessing} else {Great Strides;Byregot’s Blessing}
    Otherwise, I second your idea!

Arc
    Arc

Correction: if (condition == “Excellent”) {Byregot’s Blessing} else {Great Strides;Byregot’s Blessing}
    Otherwise, I second your idea!

Correction #2:
    if (condition == “Excellent”) { Byregot’s Blessing; }
    else { Great Strides;
    if (condition == “Poor”) {
    Observe;
    Byregot’s Blessing;
    } else { Byregot’s Blessing; }
    }

I had a Poor proc ruin way more HQ crafts than not using an excellent proc doing so.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.