[Feature request] Check for GP before ability

Forum Forums Discussion [Feature request] Check for GP before ability

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Creatine
    Participant

Will there eventually be the ability to check if there is enough GP before using an ability?
    I think this will make a slight improvement to the gathering times, it doesn’t seem like it would be hard to implement, but I could be wrong.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This feature is already implemented.
    Miqobot calculates the full amount of GP required for the rotation and avoids initiating it if there is not enough.

If you’re asking about verifying GP for macros, then this is technically impossible because Miqobot doesn’t know which abilities correspond to the shortcuts you use in a macro. Rotations feature was implemented to address this particular problem, so please use the Rotations Designer instead.

Creatine
    Participant

Ah thank you, yes I’ve been using macros instead of rotations. You can close this thread if you wish.

smrtrnj
    smrtrnj
    Participant

Any plans to update rotations (SB skills)?
    For macro, miqo doesn’t need to verify gp by herself, she can use optional uint input like “count” for macro gp value =)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we will upgrade the Gathering Designer for Shadowbringers, but first we must finish all the critical combat hotfixes.
    Implementing additional inputs for macros is a task of higher complexity than upgrading the Gathering Designer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.