Feature Request: chat input

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Request: chat input

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pussyfoot
    Participant

As I like to sit and watch it run sometimes or sit near it while it runs, I’d love to have a button with a field over by Miqo that would allow me to type something in and hit “send”. That text field would then be input into the chatbox of the game (pausing activity just long enough to do that).

I.E. Ocean fishing with friends and someone says something in group. I click the text box on Miqobot, type in /p Ok and then hit send. It pauses the fishing just long enough to enter /p OK into game, responding in group chat and goes right back to fishing.

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Even just a pause button in general would suffice. Like if I’ve got miqo making 50 of a craft, and I’m say 20ish deep, rather than having to hit stop, do my bit of chatting, then input the new amount I need to continue crafting and start again. Simply being able to pause for a minute to chat then hit resume would be great for both scenario’s and general crafting/gathering

acrazycyclist
    acrazycyclist
    Participant

Miqo itself would actually be a pretty good idea to send chats to the game as it just needs to grab the text we type into it and stick it in the buffer for copy paste, it could then hit enter or whatever to open the chat window and paste in the text we want so it wouldn’t even need to be paused for long.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    3+

If you use XIVLauncher and have $5 to spend, I use the XIVChat plugin and external app to open a window for in-game chat and use that when I’m botting.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

Pause and chat features are already on the to-do list.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.