FC Workshop Crafting – Grade 3 Wheels of Confrontation

Forum Forums Grids and Presets FC Workshop Crafting – Grade 3 Wheels of Confrontation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RP422 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RP422
    Participant

My FC recently unlocked the grade 3 wheels for crafting, and after crafting 28 copies each of the confrontation and pilgrimage wheels, I decided it was in the best interest of my sanity to make a scenario to craft these while I’m afk doing other things. Figured I’d share it in case it helps anyone else.

Assumptions this scenario makes:
    1 – Your FC has the Aetherial Wheel research completed through at least stage V. This is the minimum needed for the Confrontation wheels, but the ones further down the list will need stages VI or VII.
    2 – The required materials are all in a line next to each other and in the correct order in your inventory. If you have the Electrum Ingots in your first inventory slot, then the Superior Deep-red Enchanted Ink should be in the next slot directly to the right of them, then the Mythrite Sand and Unaspected Crystals in the next slots after those.
    3 – All the materials used are NQ and not HQ. There’s an extra prompt you have to click if using HQ items, and there is no benefit to using HQ over NQ in this use case.
    4 – Your inventory’s cursor was last on the Unaspected Crystals, so that when the inventory opens that’s the item it starts on. This is so that the scenario can loop on itself.
    5 – You have opened the Fabrication Station menu with the cursor currently visible and on “View company crafting log.” when the scenario begins.

The last chapter in this scenario is the repeat chapter, where you can modify how many loops the scenario makes before stopping. Because of the inventory interaction this scenario uses, there is a hard cap of 333 wheels crafted before a stack of 999 of each item will be used up and you’ll have to reposition the cursor. Unfortunately, the scenario isn’t likely to work for all 333 crafts and you’ll have to stop and realign it. There are some instabilities where inputs the bot makes get eaten even with the delays I have added, and seeing as crafting 333 wheels would take somewhere in the ballpark of 7 hours with this scenario, I’m not too eager to make this slower than it already is. If anyone wants to help refine this scenario and add more waiting time where inputs are most likely to get eaten and trim wait from where they’re most likely to not get eaten, I’d appreciate it.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  RP422. Reason: Minor spelling fix
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.