Fastest crystal/cluster farms

Forum Forums Discussion Fastest crystal/cluster farms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Arreal
    Participant

Is the aetherial reduction method the fastest for farming crystals and clusters?

jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    2+

For crystals, the fastest way in my opinion is to farm them from nodes with BTN/MIN. Find a low population area and create a grid, then let Miqo do the rest.

For clusters, I’m not sure what’s the fastest, but Mor Dhona has unspoiled nodes every few Eorzean hours that carry clusters. I made a grid and wrote a scenario that waits for the nodes and grabs them when they come up (it alternates which cluster type to go for each node). This is pretty slow but clusters are not required by most recipes, unlike crystals, and therefore they don’t deplete as fast.

Arreal
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. Ill try to figure out how to work the grid properly.

Zanion
    Participant

For crystals, the fastest way in my opinion is to farm them from nodes with BTN/MIN. Find a low population area and create a grid, then let Miqo do the rest.

For clusters, I’m not sure what’s the fastest, but Mor Dhona has unspoiled nodes every few Eorzean hours that carry clusters. I made a grid and wrote a scenario that waits for the nodes and grabs them when they come up (it alternates which cluster type to go for each node). This is pretty slow but clusters are not required by most recipes, unlike crystals, and therefore they don’t deplete as fast.

could you share that file, if possible? I am looking to develop my own cluser farming grid and to have a baseline would good 🙂

Arc
    Arc

Yeah, since the addition of the MIN/BTN skill “The Giving Land”, direct raw node gathering for crystals has by far outclassed Ephemeral node item reduction.

Simply grab any gathering grid (doesn’t even have to be a scenario) for the crystal you want, make a rotation of The Twelve’s Bounty + The Giving Land, and let the bot do its job. You can get almost 100 crystals on top of the regular gathering every couple of minutes with that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.