Farming Tomestones

Forum Forums Discussion Farming Tomestones

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AirForceOne
    Participant

Does anyone know if there’s currently any way of farming goetia/phantasmagoria with Miqobot or do we need to wait for trusts?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

I have used a scenario for doing Trusts. It is not perfect, but it works given some time and adjustments. Basically what I did was make a navigation grid for the Trust dungeons and let Miqo move through it to certain waypoints while letting the NPCs deal with enemies for the most part. However, it is far from efficient, because in this way there are often extra deaths and it’s slow as the bot won’t react to enemies.

It would be nice if there was a “startCombat” command for Scenario even if it only worked in dungeons to enable assist and targeting enemies (no dodging), but that might be a feature for later? Not sure what they have planned for the combat engine.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I have used a scenario for doing Trusts. It is not perfect, but it works given some time and adjustments. Basically what I did was make a navigation grid for the Trust dungeons and let Miqo move through it to certain waypoints while letting the NPCs deal with enemies for the most part. However, it is far from efficient, because in this way there are often extra deaths and it’s slow as the bot won’t react to enemies.

It would be nice if there was a “startCombat” command for Scenario even if it only worked in dungeons to enable assist and targeting enemies (no dodging), but that might be a feature for later? Not sure what they have planned for the combat engine.

I’m assuming that this only works for DPS classes? That would still be interesting if it had a way to push through a trust. Did you post this somewhere?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

I’m assuming that this only works for DPS classes? That would still be interesting if it had a way to push through a trust. Did you post this somewhere?

I did not post it somewhere. I have it for my WHM, and during the boss fights I have Miqo spam heals, so it is possible for other classes too. Maybe it’s even possible for tank classes if you know a good position for each encounter and just spam AoE? I did not post it somewhere mainly because it very much relies on my action bars being set up the same way.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, Custom Fights for Scenario Engine are already planned along with many other combat features.
    Please note that Combat system is still in early beta. We are doing our best to release new features as fast as possible, but this is a very complex system and it will take a lot of time to implement properly.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.