Farming Poetics

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Farming Poetics

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RamenNoodles
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

As the title states, is there a certain scenario that farms these by running older dungeons that gives you them just by killing the bosses unsync’d?

Please advise.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Perhaps this bot could use automated hunt train join implemented some day 😉 I don’t even care to buy old poetics stuff for desynth anymore (because of quite low profit – not even worth my time spent teleporting to Idyllshire), so any new poetics which come from hunts just go to overcap waste… while someone actually wants them as primary objective o_O

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Gray Gray.
    Arc
    Arc

Farming dungeons, trials and raids unsynced doesn’t award poetics. You only get them if you run them synced with other players.

And the chances that Miqobot will implement automated hunt train joining are very low, since there are a lot of other players around and it could possibly risk a high level of attention.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

And the chances that Miqobot will implement automated hunt train joining are very low, since there are a lot of other players around and it could possibly risk a high level of attention.

Do you know what’s the best place to hide a leaf? That’s some forest, yea. There is SO friggin many people in the hunt train so it’s not that just nobody gives a wonderful flying fuck about actions of other players… it’s way simplier: nobody can even see anything in this spam made by 100+ players :)) I don’t even see the boss itself until it’s half hps down, because of insane traffic (and, well, because of me running several accounts from the same PC at once, too)!

Shencereys
    Participant

Do you know what’s the best place to hide a leaf? That’s some forest, yea. There is SO friggin many people in the hunt train so it’s not that just nobody gives a wonderful flying fuck about actions of other players… it’s way simplier: nobody can even see anything in this spam made by 100+ players :)) I don’t even see the boss itself until it’s half hps down, because of insane traffic (and, well, because of me running several accounts from the same PC at once, too)!

I think a clever user would have no problem being adequately selective about which hunt trains to join to blend in seamlessly, but I suspect the less judicious may wind up joining small trains where blending in is really hard, showing everyone what to look for, that in turn get responsible users caught too. If I am wrong about this concern though I would be excited for a hunt train follow bot.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Shencereys.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I really dont see what the problem with miqo and hunt trains would be tbh. You’d need to be aware of it starting anyways to even trigger miqo, and if it so happens you’re engaged while the hunt is running, well you can always stop/pause miqo to interact and then carry on with your business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.