Farming MPG

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Farming MPG

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant

Has anyone created a scenario for farming MPG similar to the below?

Spend an hour in Chocobo Racing.
    Teleport to Mor Dhona and navigate to Indolent Imperial.
    Play Triple Triad with him for some time.
    Teleport back to Minion Square and farm Minigames.
    Take a random AFK rest.
    Start from the beginning.

Nyaughty
    Participant
    2+

Triple triad bot isn’t out yet, though I might make you one with races + minigames if you want, with some location swapping so that people won’t suspect you.
    Ideally for pure farming you should only be doing minigames (through miqo, personally I snipe GATEs too)
    On my server I constantly see few names at the minigames which is ehhhhhh… they also don’t seem to reply to /tell. Remember kids, never make it too obvious that you’re botting.

infuriated
    Participant

Triple triad bot isn’t out yet, though I might make you one with races + minigames if you want, with some location swapping so that people won’t suspect you.
    Ideally for pure farming you should only be doing minigames (through miqo, personally I snipe GATEs too)
    On my server I constantly see few names at the minigames which is ehhhhhh… they also don’t seem to reply to /tell. Remember kids, never make it too obvious that you’re botting.

if you can that would be swell 🙂

Nyaughty
    Participant
    3+

Try this, I left comments in the parameters for customization

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

infuriated
    Participant

Try this, I left comments in the parameters for customization

This is working great, although its less mpg over time, its less suspicious and will help those who want to farm mpg and rank up chocobos at the same time for breeding.

I think this should be added to the scenario list for everyone else to use.

Thank you for making this

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  infuriated.

infuriated
    Participant

@nyaughty – I just noticed your comment in the SaurcerAether navigation tab :’)

Nyaughty
    Participant
    2+

Well I was gonna completely skip putting a navgitation mesh and let it NpcTeleport since you’re close enough to use the aetheryte BUT some of the spots have the summoning bells closer (2 corners) so I ended up putting some waypoints to make sure you’re next to the aetheryte and not the bells REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck those bells

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I think it can be replaced with a simple holdKey(w, 1). After teleport youre always facing the direction of aetheryte so running forward for 1 second should be enough to get away from summoning bells.

Awesome scenario thanks for sharing!

Rhydin
    Rhydin
    Participant

Remember kids, never make it too obvious that you’re botting.

With regard to Miqo’s minigame farming– I think that sprinting between the two games is a pretty dead giveaway. I’ve used it a few times and did other things on my other monitor. Occasionally, I’d see a couple names show up. At first, you don’t really suspect much, but the moment you see them sprint over to the other game, it’s pretty obvious. Is there a way to disable that? Honestly, it’s a short enough distance that sprint isn’t necessary.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep you can disable auto-sprint on navigation tab.

Rhydin
    Rhydin
    Participant

Excellent! Thank you. Brand new to Miqo.

jazdevi
    Participant

I think it can be replaced with a simple holdKey(w, 1). After teleport youre always facing the direction of aetheryte so running forward for 1 second should be enough to get away from summoning bells.

Awesome scenario thanks for sharing!

The scenario kept getting stuck every now and then, because it kept targeting the bell.
    I changed it to your recommendation and I did 11 repeats with no issue.

So thank you, Nyaughty for the scenario and thank you, Lyfox, for a solution to the bell issue. 🙂

AnonymousZombie
    Participant

I may be missing something, but is there a guide I should read on how to do this? I keep getting errors and this is the first time I have done a scenario, let alone using this program.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Party in the help forum :

Provide enough info here on what you are seeing and we can work from there too.

AnonymousZombie
    Participant

I copied and pasted the code and these are the error codes from the logs

(10:08:10 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (10:08:10 PM) ‘MGP Scenario’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.