Farming monsters?

Forum Forums Discussion Farming monsters?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Reikodied
    Participant

Goodmorning/afternoon,

New to this bot was just wondering is there a way i could set the bot up to farm a certain monster for drops? the drop in question is HQ Fleece. Thank you.

Pain
    Pain
    Participant

Inherently, no.
    But, if you get creative… probably.

I don’t know what monster you are killing to get this mind you. But what you need to do first is make a navigation grid of the area where the monsters are.

Then, with combat assist on, you would need to make a scenario to selectgrid(name) have your character gotorandomwaypoint() on that grid and [turnToAngle(angle) facing the center of the grid(this step may not be possible, but should be attempted*)] where the monsters should be and then sendkey(tab) and hope it targets your mob as there is probably one other mob in that area, there usually is. After that the combat assist should kill your target and thats that. then you just figure out about how long it takes for you to kill the thing, add afkfor(time) to give your character time to fight and lastly add repeatall(number) for how many times you want it to do this.

I would HIGHLY suggest you not walk away while your bot is doing its thing…. good luck and hopefully this helps you some.

blublub2
    Participant

if i activate assist mode i can’t use any scenario, it is greyed out.

Nott
    Participant
    1+

There are some scenarios that did allow this, you’d need to search I think for pre combat…but seriously. It’s not efficient. Just level up gathering, sell what you get and buy what you need. Use what you can’t sell to level crafting. Craft stuff for yourself, sell whatever you can craft that you don’t need.

There’s gotta be posts on making gil but it really isn’t hard to do either. I’d find /anything/ else to do with Miqo before trying to farm mobs for mats.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We are sorry, Assist Mode is not designed for Scenario Engine. It requires user presense to control the character and select enemies in order to be functional.
    Scenario Engine can be integrated with autonomous features only.

For scenarios we prepare another feature pack which will include Custom Fights and Monster Grind.
    It will be available at a later date.

In the meantime, you can use Macro Combat scenarios created by our community and listed in the Index: Scenarios.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.