Farming Extreme Primals

Forum Forums Discussion Farming Extreme Primals

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  infuriated 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

AirForceOne
    Participant
    1+

With the level cap being increased to 80 I’m sure all ARR primals and most of the HW ones are going to be trivial, so I was wondering if eventually down the line there would be any plans to implement the ability to farm them. I’m mostly just asking cause I’m not in a rush to get the mounts, so if it will be implemented I’ll save myself the time and just wait so I can do it easily, if not I’ll just start farming them now on my own when I have nothing better to do.

Arc
    Arc

Support for duties and raids is planned, but most likely will still take a while until it’s released.

If you want an optimistic guess, maybe at the end of the year, a pessimistic guess would be somewhere before 6.0

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, farming primals will be possible when we implement additional scenario functions for custom fights.
    We have to make a few more iterations in order to make the Combat system stable enough for scenario usage.

Please keep an eye on the main beta thread for updates: [Beta] Combat
    Thank you for your request!

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

so this is the time for a question i have in mind a few days:

Wil there be the combat update befor shadowbringers or is it planed after the release of SB?

steviejd
    steviejd
    Participant

Being 9 days away, I doubt we’ll get an update before Shadowbringers.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

me too

would just love to have a little info

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, there will be one more Combat system upgrade before the Shadowbringers expansion.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

thats quite some news

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by 4DDCom 4DDCom.
    steviejd
    steviejd
    Participant

Yeah. I’m surprised by that because we know that combat rotations are going to change (some substantially), when the expac drops. Plus all the work that the devs will be putting in over the next few weeks fixing everything that gets broken by the expac as well.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yes, there will be one more Combat system upgrade before the Shadowbringers expansion.

Wow I wasnt expecting this. Xpac is in like 10 days lol

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

You really need to hurry 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Please do not expect much. It’s a simple milestone version in preparation for the expansion arrival.
    We will not risk releasing new features before the complete game redesign.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

understandable

infuriated
    Participant

Please do not expect much. It’s a simple milestone version in preparation for the expansion arrival.
    We will not risk releasing new features before the complete game redesign.

When can we expect it? was looking forward to having a play with this update before maintenance which is less than 24 hours.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.