Farming Crystals?

Forum Forums Discussion Farming Crystals?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by iJawa iJawa 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

What seems to be the best way to get shards/crystals/clusters in ShB? I just got into crafting, and saw that back in SB people did Ephemeral Rotations. Is that still viable for ShB? Thanks in advance.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Also I noticed Twelves Bounty is not part of the Skill List on Miqo. Is it because this was just recently added?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Also I noticed Twelves Bounty is not part of the Skill List on Miqo. Is it because this was just recently added?

Yes, new skills still arent supported by miqo. You can however, direct her to use a macro, slap the skill into a button and assign that into miqo. She’ll try to use it everytime she opens a node. As far as ephemeral, I’d say its still very viable.

Sinrion
    Participant
    1+

Depends on what you need, Ephermeral Reduction is still a good way to get a Mix of Crystals / Clusters at the same time.

If you need a specific Shard / Crystal / Cluster, use The Giving Land and go for your favorite Note.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Thanks! Started using Macro for Twelves Bounty, gonna have to add ‘The Giving Land’ as well.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

I found that I didn’t like The Giving Land much. Twelve’s Bounty seems to be ideal as there is no recast time and it uses my GP as much as possible.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

I found that I didn’t like The Giving Land much. Twelve’s Bounty seems to be ideal as there is no recast time and it uses my GP as much as possible.

Twelve’s Bounty gives you a max of 3 additional shards per cast whereas each cast is 150GP, The Giving Land gives you as much as (from what I’ve seen) 30 additional crystals per hit for the cost of 200 GP.

You should just take care to always have 200 GP ready for when the CD comes off and use Twelve’s Bounty as a filler between.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

I suppose the ideal rotation would be, when The Giving Land recast timer is down to use it when 200 gp is available but if its on timer then use Twelves Bounty. I’m not sure how to put that into rotation though. Do you have an example?

Sinrion
    Participant

Use the Macro Option in the Gathering Menu.

Button for TGL -> Button for TTB.

If it can’t use TGL it goes to TTB, if it can use TGL it uses it, might need Cordials tho, depending on Location where you farm crystals (downtime per gather attempt for regenerating that 200 GP instead of 150).

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Yes, the only way I see this rotation working is if I were to use Cordials. Otherwise it will always do TB > TGL due to only costing 150 gp vs 200 gp. Thanks for your input.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.