Extreme Trials

Forum Forums Discussion Extreme Trials

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Kasxof
    Participant
    1+

With this feature up and running, will it be expanded to include the other extreme trials in order to find the mounts?

Also, if i wanted to create a scenario with the garuda trials to run a few then delivery the items to grand company for seals, what command would i use for the unsync trial?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Kasxof.

Krude
    Participant
    3+

The feature isn’t there to farm trial mounts, it’s there to farm tank achievement mounts. Garuda just happens to be the simplest and quickest duty thst works for those achievements, it has nothing to do with the Garuda mount.

If you can run an extreme solo (which means it would be bottable), you can just manually do that like 5 times to get the primal mount. The bot feature is there to grind you through the HUNDREDs of repetitions it takes for the achievements.

Wasting dev time on something you only ever need to do like 5 times and takes 2 minutes would be a pretty bad idea imo.

Kasxof
    Participant
    1+

The feature isn’t there to farm trial mounts, it’s there to farm tank achievement mounts. Garuda just happens to be the simplest and quickest duty thst works for those achievements, it has nothing to do with the Garuda mount.

If you can run an extreme solo (which means it would be bottable), you can just manually do that like 5 times to get the primal mount. The bot feature is there to grind you through the HUNDREDs of repetitions it takes for the achievements.

Wasting dev time on something you only ever need to do like 5 times and takes 2 minutes would be a pretty bad idea imo.

I was just asking a question, ive never tried soloing a trial before this was introduced so i have no idea how time consuming the rng is, seems like you took personal offense to the request because, who fucking knows why.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

With this feature up and running, will it be expanded to include the other extreme trials in order to find the mounts?

It will depend on the feedback we receive.
    This is an experimental feature designed for farming tank mount achievements. Of course, you can use it to retrieve Xanthos mount as well, but its drop rate is about 20% and players usually do not have problems with doing it manually. But if there is enough demand, we will consider implementing other trials as well.

Also, if i wanted to create a scenario with the garuda trials to run a few then delivery the items to grand company for seals, what command would i use for the unsync trial?

This feature is activated via the same function as Squadron Dungeons.
    An example of scenario would look like this:

dungeon(Garuda)
    squadron(3)
    deliverGCGear()

Kasxof
    Participant

It will depend on the feedback we receive.
    This is an experimental feature designed for farming tank mount achievements. Of course, you can use it to retrieve Xanthos mount as well, but its drop rate is about 20% and players usually do not have problems with doing it manually. But if there is enough demand, we will consider implementing other trials as well.

This feature is activated via the same function as Squadron Dungeons.
    An example of scenario would look like this:

dungeon(Garuda)
    squadron(3)
    deliverGCGear()

thanks

Snax
    Participant

I am a bit of a noob which mounts can I get from this as I thought you need l61+ content
    doing it as gunbreaker?normal tiger or war tiger?

clementxd
    Participant

normal

Krude
    Participant
    3+

I was just asking a question, ive never tried soloing a trial before this was introduced so i have no idea how time consuming the rng is, seems like you took personal offense to the request because, who fucking knows why.

OK i’m a bit confused here, so someone else tell me if i got this right:

The guy who takes offense to a matter-of-fact statement with no strong words or curses, then turns around and projects his own feelings onto me by accusing me in a flippant way using curse words of doing the exact thing that he does, and i didn’t.

How do people’s brains end up like this? It baffles me.
    Ah well. One less incentive for trying to be helpful on the forum.

Kasxof
    Participant
    1+

OK i’m a bit confused here, so someone else tell me if i got this right:

The guy who takes offense to a matter-of-fact statement with no strong words or curses, then turns around and projects his own feelings onto me by accusing me in a flippant way using curse words of doing the exact thing that he does, and i didn’t.

How do people’s brains end up like this? It baffles me.
    Ah well. One less incentive for trying to be helpful on the forum.

Youve replied to this thread twice, and twice you have not answered a question nor have you said anything useful.

Miqobot has already answered the request sufficiently, you can go on about your day.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    2+

Just returning after a few Weeks. Wanted to wait for the level 80 Dungeon. But this new feature is GREAT. Hope you continue this Path THX A LOT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.