Extract

Forum Forums Discussion Extract

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    4+

With the changes to Materia Spirit Bond and Convert, gathering sets become completely spirit bonded in a matter of minutes… usually you can get 1 or 2 full spirit bonds per hour, and with the gear not getting broken anymore, could it be possible to implement some sort of extraction support? Obviously it isnt a priority (at least not personally), but it’d be a great option to have.

Thanks miqo!!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Yes, Materia Extraction is already planned in the form of a new function for Scenario Engine.
    Scenario Engine updates are planned after Crafting and Gathering updates.

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Great News!! Thanks^^

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

This is awesome news \o/ I’ve been doing a couple rounds of the new legendary nodes, and holy crap it’s some insane materia… depending on the node bonus you get (+2 attempts) you can get 20% SB on accessories with just one node. 😮

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

This is awesome news \o/ I’ve been doing a couple rounds of the new legendary nodes, and holy crap it’s some insane materia… depending on the node bonus you get (+2 attempts) you can get 20% SB on accessories with just one node. 😮

Yup, its madness!! Too bad it will only crash the materia market 🙁

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Nothing that won’t happen no matter what features get added to this then. After the change, the market was gonna crash either way because every player now produces a ton of materia. 😛

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Nothing that won’t happen no matter what features get added to this then. After the change, the market was gonna crash either way because every player now produces a ton of materia. 😛

Oh No I didnt mean adding this feature to the bot would crash the market, Lol just the feature itself being on the game would xD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.