Expert crafting with food

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Expert crafting with food

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by eve eve 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eve
    eve
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a scenario that will let miqobot do things in this order:
    1. Use food
    2. Use syrup
    3. Craft 7 times
    4. Use syrup
    5. Craft 7 times
    6. Repeat 1-5 (ad infinitum)

I seem to recall a thread discussing something like this a while back, but I can’t seem to find it again. I’m currently trying to clean my inventory/grind for pterodactyl, so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

You basically already wrote your scenario right there. Just plug in the functions from the ? window in the scenario tab.

The only things that might not seem immediately obvious is specifying a solver preset or macro, and the recipe before crafting. Put your food/syrup on your bar. If you have the slot keybound both key() and icon() will work, if not icon() still works.

eve
    eve
    Participant

😮 I didn’t notice the ? in the scenario tab at all. I’ll play with it and see if I can get it working, thanks so much!

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

😮 I didn’t notice the ? in the scenario tab at all. I’ll play with it and see if I can get it working, thanks so much!

Here’s what I used:

job(BSM)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()
    key(0, 3) //Food keybind
    key(ctrl+0, 1)// syrup
    craft(6)
    key(ctrl+0, 1)// syrup
    craft(6)

I manually pre-selected the BSM recipe in the crafting window (so it didn’t need to search for it for each of the craft(6) things) so when it went to craft the items, it automatically selected what the crafting window was left on. Sometimes food ran out before finishing all 6 crafts, so you may want to bump those numbers down to 5 just to be safe. My food was on 0 and the syrup was on ctrl+0, so you may also need to change those to fit your own location. The 3 in the keybind is just to wait 3 seconds for the animation to play out. The syrup only needs 1 because it’s a much quicker animation.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Asynchria Asynchria.
    eve
    eve
    Participant

Here’s what I used:

job(BSM)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()
    key(0, 3) //Food keybind
    key(ctrl+0, 1)// syrup
    craft(6)
    key(ctrl+0, 1)// syrup
    craft(6)

I manually pre-selected the BSM recipe in the crafting window (so it didn’t need to search for it for each of the craft(6) things) so when it went to craft the items, it automatically selected what the crafting window was left on. Sometimes food ran out before finishing all 6 crafts, so you may want to bump those numbers down to 5 just to be safe. My food was on 0 and the syrup was on ctrl+0, so you may also need to change those to fit your own location. The 3 in the keybind is just to wait 3 seconds for the animation to play out. The syrup only needs 1 because it’s a much quicker animation.

sorry to get back to you so late

working like a charm, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.