Execute gather preset without target GP

Forum Forums Discussion Execute gather preset without target GP

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by thedrg thedrg 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

Hi!

Is there a way for Miqobot to execute a gather preset even if the character doesn’t have the rotation GP upfront?
    For example, my rotation for max yield costs 850 GP. My character’s GP is 823. When I try to execute my rotation, Miqobot won’t do it because it doesn’t have GP. But the thing is, during the execution of the rotation, I reach the target GP by the passive regen with each hit.

In 5.3 I’ve been working around this by using food upfront but this is really inefficient and now in 5.4 it’s also quite expensive because the prices of foods are insane.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Nope, thats currently not possible. And I think it wouldn’t be good to let miqo bypass their GP conditions. I rather prefer to see the logic updated, which determines how the min and max GP are calculated.

– So each “Hit Once” adds an imaginary “-5” or “-6” to your min GP from that point. (Though I currently don’t know, if it would be easy to determine if you get 5 or 6 GP back from each Hit Once as that depends on the level and if you got a trait I guess. This would probably add some complexity to it)
    – And maybe flag some skills as “optional”, so you are not forced to create multiple same rotations, with the same content except one skill.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Gathering updates are on our development list, planned after level 80 Trust Dungeon support:

Upcoming Features

We will look into this problem closer once we start working on the gathering feature pack.
    Thank you for your request.

thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

Awesome, thanks for taking it into account!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.