Everything is Crafted after 1 craft (when using counter above 1)

Forum Forums Discussion Everything is Crafted after 1 craft (when using counter above 1)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jasterx 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jasterx
    Participant

Sometimes i get “Crafts Complete” or w/e the text is when i use a count above 1,like i could enter 5 or 100 of something and after 1 craft the bot will stop and say “crafts complete” (please note that the counter field also resets to an empty field when this happens too) im not touching anything at all and am just wonder if its a minor bug or something im doing wrong 🙂

Nott
    Participant

To troubleshoot, try running the game borderless window or windowed and check the box for always on top. Watch and see what happens.

It’s pretty easy to accidentally clear/change the number of items for it to make.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!

We tried to reproduce your issue in our labs, but unfortunately we couldn’t identify the problem. There is no source code which could potentially reset the count field.
    So we believe it could be a result of settings file corruption.

Would you please give us more information?

1. Please show us a complete message log from the Output Area. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”)
    2. Open the folder where your Miqobot application is located.
    3. Find the file settings.miqo.
    4. Archive and attach it to your next post.

Thank you for your assistance very much!

Jasterx
    Participant

So far is has stopped happening so if tye issue persists again then i will semd the info file off to you guys 🙂 ty for your support!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.