Error on launch

Forum Forums Discussion Error on launch

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Pain Pain 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pain
    Pain
    Participant

I went to launch the program and i get this error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Pain
    Pain
    Participant

I resolved the issue by deleting the “Presets.miqo” file but that also deleted all my presets….

I will be going into the file and slowly moving presets over manually in the file to see which one caused the error…

So far i have ruled out everything except the scenarios…. Stand by…

Found the preset that was messing it up…

scenario.minigames racing
    {"chapters":["teleport(the gold saucer)\r\nselectgrid(gold saucer)\r\ngotorandomwaypoint(16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23)\r\nteleportaether(8)\r\nselectgrid(minigames)\r\ngotorandomwaypoint(5,6,7,8)\r\nstartminigames(10)\r\ngotorandomwaypoint(35,36,37,38,39)\r\nstartracing(5)\r\ngotorandomwaypoint()\r\nafkfor(00:01:38)\r\ngotorandomwaypoint()\r\nafkfor(00:02:12)\r\ngotorandomwaypoint()\r\nafkfor(00:01:10)\r\nrepeatall(5)"]}

Not sure what about it is causing the error. I dont see anything wrong with it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Pain Pain.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Pain Pain.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres indeed nothing wrong with this scenario. Copied into my presets.miqo and launched without error. Do you still have the full presets file that caused it?

Pain
    Pain
    Participant

Nope. It crashed miqo when i tried importing it by itself and while as part of a the whole group. I just deleted it and everything else imported fine. I remade the scenario before the patch. *shrugs*

If the problem ever occurs again, i will load the full file for reference now that i know ahead of time that is where the issue is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.