Error Message w. Scenarios

Forum Forums Discussion Error Message w. Scenarios

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

brutus
    Participant

It’s been a while since I used Miqobot, but I’ve been getting this error on any scenarios I try to run?

Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’

Do I need to change something in settings to accommodate?

If someone could explain this to me it would be much appreciated 🙂

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yes, you need to assign a keybind to the action its asking you to, in this case, “switch to hotbar 3”.

brutus
    Participant

Can you explain? I never had to do that before?

I’m usually a controller player and know diddly about keybind’s sadly?

Can you give me an example of what I need to do, if you don’t mind?

Very much appreciated 🙂 and thank you!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  brutus.
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Hello,

I am using controller aswell. Miqobot does EVERYTHING it does just with keyboard. So moving, using skills, changing camera, opening duty finder etc.

So in order to use it, you need to have keybinds for everything which is needed. Miqobot is telling you with the message that a skill, which she needed, is on hotbar 3, but neither does this hotbar slots have keybinds assigned to them or you cannot switch between hotbars via the keyboard (as there are no keybinds assigned).
    It is similar to the switching between cross-hotbars (the controller skillbars) via R1 on your controller.

So in order to set those keybinds press START on your controller to open the menu. Then navigate to System -> Controls.
    There you can find the keybinds you can set for switching hotbars under the tab “System” or you can go directly and assign keybinds for about 3-4 hotbars under the “Commands” tab.
    I would recommend just set some hotkeys for the skills on around 3-4 hotbars. At least I was doing it that way.

If you want further help, you should provide the info on which action in the scenario miqo is saying this stuff (maybe post the whole scenario chapter aswell). I could imagine that the scenario wanted to teleport you, but your teleport-skill was on hotbar 3, which you placed somewhere for you to click on. Miqo detects that the teleport is there, but cannot reach and/or activate it (as I said, just keyboard presses)

Edit: Your advantage is, that you don’t need to put a lot of thought into your keybinds, as you are not using them outside of miqo. So you might also go with CTRL+SHIFT+1, CTRL+SHIFT+2, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.