Ephemeral Reductin for Lightning Crytals

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ephemeral Reductin for Lightning Crytals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AthenaEU
    Participant

Hello everyone

Firstly I have to say I’m very impressed with this application and community so far. Very useful and saves me sooo much time whilst I’m working.

However, I am looking for a way to farm the ephemeral nodes in Heavensward and Stormblood so I can reduce them and get lightning crystals. Is there a grid or scenario for this?

Many Thanks

Xion
    Participant

Looking for this too.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

Run the Duskglow Aethersand farming grids/scenario from here: Lightning and Wind Shards/Clusters for daaaaaays… Always stayed capped at 9999, couldn’t get rid of them fast enough. Source: months of using that scenario during Stormblood 😛

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

Did that too; though, aethersands you receive from old content are next to useless atm. Well some newbie FCs still use them for guild buffs, but that’s it. It became next to impossible to sell Duskglow and especially Duskborne, even if you sell them at just 500 gil or so – as opposed to new aethersands which can easily be sold at 8-10k each.

Just use farming rule of thumb: when you need some material – you do not actually have to farm this material. You have to farm what brings most gil/hour, sell it and buy whatever material you need.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Gray Gray.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.