Ephemeral Nodes

Forum Forums Discussion Ephemeral Nodes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sindit1001
    Participant

Is there a way to filter out ephemeral when miqo scans with compass? As soon as an ephemeral spawns it screws up the grid since it’s trying to go to the ephemeral node instead of the regular ones.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

65 or 70 nodes?
    If grinding 65 nodes, use compass 1 (not compass 2).
    If grinding 70 nodes, use grid with beacons.

f43ak
    Participant
    1+

Or create a scenario including the Ephemeral and profit.

atrax29
    Participant

So, my issue is, when these ephemeral nodes pop, the items are always in a diff slot. Am I just supposed to manually get these?

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

What I do:

Create a Gathering preset for each Ephemeral (6 total for SB BTN/MIN), in each preset, I link them to the corresponding Grid (each grid are connected to an Aetherite, and connected to the Ephemeral node).

In the preset, I use Gather by name, with the name of the item between {} to tell the bot on which one I want it to apply the rotation.
    So, it goes like this (for French version of the game, be careful to adapt that to your game language):

{Almandin}
    Cristal

If there’s not enough GP for the rotation, the Bot will gather some Crystal instead.

I create a special SB Ephemeral Rotation that I apply in each of the 6 Gathering presets.

I create a scenario with 2 chapters for each Ephemeral.
    Chapter 1 is the Travel and Wait:

//C01, 00h00 : Travel & Wait

teleport(Porta Praetoria)
    changeJob(MIN)
    dismount()
    repair()
    startAetherialReduction()
    selectGatherPreset(EPH Almandin)

afkUntil(00:00ET)

Chapter 2 is the gathering, going to a waypoint, touch it, going to another one, touch it, go to Ephemeral and gather if enough GP. Then take manually a Cordial. Repeat this chapter until a certain time (this is a new feature from the very last Miqobot update!), then it will switch to the other chapter of a new Ephemeral, while waiting it will repair and do an Aetherial Reduction, leaving the inventory empty.

//C02, 00h00-04h00 : Almandin

goToWaypoint(0)
    gatherTouch()
    goToWaypoint(6)
    gatherTouch()
    goToWaypoint(17)
    startGathering(1)
    sendKey(ctrl+=)

repeatChapterUntil(03:25ET)

At the end of the final chapter, the 12th, I ask the bot how many times I want it to redo all this:
    repeatAll(8)

I don’t know if it’s the best way to handle it, but it works flawlessly as long as the grids you made are well crafted.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.