ephemeral node help

Forum Forums Discussion ephemeral node help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bananaman 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bananaman
    Participant

Trying to use scenario to farm the ephemeral nodes when they pop up when grinding out logs or molyb ore since the bot automatically tracks to it no matter what. Looking for answers there is no real solution, but just hints at what it “can” be. I have tried something such as

gatherPreset(molyb ore)
    gather(1)
    gatherPreset(ephe)
    gather(2)

and this does not work. It just gets stuck on gather(1) on the ephe node. Any advice?

f43ak
    Participant

I have a comprehensive scenario for such a situation, what you’ll want to do is for ex:
    teleport()
    selectGrid()
    selectGatherPreset()
    workUntil(00:00et)
    startGathering(60)

and create a section for each area/time. End it off with a dismount() startAetherialReduction() repeatAll()

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

If you simply want to get ephemeral out of the way you dont need scenarios. Just use gather by name something like:

molybdenum
    cluster
    crystal

When Miqo hits ephemeral and doesnt see Molybdenum she will hit crystals instead. 70 yields crystals, 60 yields clusters.

Alternative method is to use grid with beacons and disconnect it from ephemeral on purpose. Heres an example that does exactly that: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/raw-opal-lv60/

f43ak
    Participant

I believe he’s asking to include ephemeral into his normal preset since it’s hitting it anyways. The best way would be to switch gatherPreset to one focused upon ephemeral at xTime and have Molyb as the secondary.

bananaman
    Participant

Yeah I was basically asking since i’m farming molyb, to switch to ephe preset to gather the collectable from it for those 4 hours then go back to farming molyb in between ephe node resets. I will try something along the lines of

gatherPreset(molyb ore)
    gather(1)
    workUntil(12:05)
    gatherPreset(ephe)
    gatherRotation(collect)
    gather(2)
    workUntil(15:50)
    afkUntil(16:00)
    repeatChapter(200)

? any better ideas?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.