Endwalker Scenario plans

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Endwalker Scenario plans

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

Hey folks,

Question is simple:

Do any of you guys have plans to share their presets / scenarios regarding gathering. Especially aethersand / legendary nodes / scrips for the new zones?

Unfortunately i am not very good at scenario creation. I tried it with some guides but i don’t really have much success with it so far.

I would really appreciate it if you could share some of your sets whenever the time comes!

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    7+

I’m planning to make a fully automated ocean fishing scenario that runs infinitely and buys items of choice. No plans for any 6.x specific stuff yet, but that may change.

mikoto
    Participant
    4+

im working on a scenerio for legendary nodes, just need to make the grids for it

Arc
    Arc
    6+

It’s absolutely safe to say that there’s always a couple of people that share those kinds of scenarios.

Past experience has shown that only a few weeks after Miqo is working again with a new xpac we usually already have multiple great, public grids & scenarios for every single gatherable item in the game, shared by the users using Miqobot. Our community is very active, healthy and willing to share their gathering grids publicly, so soon you’ll find everything you need in the Index threads, since I’m gonna update them frequently in the next couple of weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.