Endwalker non-legendary grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Endwalker non-legendary grids

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by PJ PJ 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Meowsadface
    Meowsadface
    Participant
    5+

Most of this stuff is for the lv90 master recipes, the ilv580 equipment, food and crafting mats that go with them. I made these myself and used them to make money when the patch dropped, happy to take criticism or answer questions.

I have included navigation grids and gather presets to go with them. The grids will tell you which locations to teleport to. You don’t have to use my presets, but if you’re lazy it works. Most of the grids require just a teleport to the map and you can press gather, I think the integral logs and Lakeland were the few that I didn’t set a path to the Aetheryte, keep that in mind.

Incldued in Endwalker_RegularNodes_Gridpack (Navigation, Gather Preset – Item gathered):
    Lv85 MIN Garlemald (Navigation), Garle 85MIN (Gather Preset) – Eblan Alumen, Phrygian Gold Ore
    Lv85 BTN Thavnair 1 (Navigation), Thav 85BTN (Gather Preset) – Coconut, Palm Syrup, Palm Logs
    Lv85 BTN Thavnair 2 (Navigation), Tahv 85BTN 2 (Gather Preset) – Thavnairian Perilla Leaf, Thavnairian Paprika
    Lv85 MIN Labyrinthios 1 (Navigation), Laby 85MIN 1 (Gather Preset) – Raw Ametrine, Sharlayan Rock Salt
    Lv85 MIN Labyrinthios 2 (Navigation), Laby 85MIN 2 (Gather Preset) – Chloroschist, High Durium Sand
    Lv85 BTN Labyrinthios 1 (Navigation), Laby 85BTN (Gather Preset) – Dark Rye, Iceberg Lettuce, Dark Hemp
    Lv90 BTN Ultima Thule 1 (Navigation), UT 90BTN (Gather Preset) – AR-Caean Cotton Boll, Alien Onion
    Lv90 MIN Ultima Thule 1 (Navigation), UT 90MIN (Gather Preset) – Chondrite
    Lv90 MIN Elpis 1 (Navigation), Elpis 90MIN (Gather Preset) – Ambrosial Water, Annite, Raw Blue Zircon
    Lv90 BTN Elpis 1 (Navigation), Elpis 90BTN (Gather Preset) – Giant Popoto, Scarlet Moko Grass, Sideritis Leaves
    BTN 80 Lakeland Harvesting (Navigation), No preset – Tiger Lily, Light Gerbera, Lime Basil
    UT BTN90 Integral Log (Navigation), UT 90BOT Int Logs (Gather Preset) – Integral logs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

Some of the grids likely changed in 6.1, I noticed a new area for the grid for Thavnarian Paprika/Perila Leaf will need to be updated.

neferezita
    Participant

I can confirm the above seem to have changed as of 6.2 (Perhaps 6.1) like the Thavnairian Perilla Leaf.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

do we have any new grids for thav leaf to go with this awesome pack!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.