Endwalker Grid Mega Pack

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Endwalker Grid Mega Pack

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  blacky09 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    HiThere23
    HiThere23
    Participant
    9+

I posted this to the regular thread but couldn’t figure out how to update the attatchment or text, is there a time limit on that? Anyway, here’s a thread for it:

These are the grids I made for my wife and I, they’ve been used by both of us for long enough that I don’t think any of them have any MAJOR issues, and they look natural enough for now I think. At the very least I’ve seen legit controller players look more like a bot than these grids so *shrug*

They’re named after the area they’re in and the type of node they are, for those of you who don’t know off the top of your head for some reason: BTN Primary/Secondary (Logging/Harvesting) | MNR Primary/Secondary (Mining/Quarrying)

Current Grids Support:

Garlemald (Harvesting, Logging, Quarrying)

Elpis (Logging, Harvesting, Mining, Quarrying)

Thavnair (Mining, Logging)

Mare Lamentorum (Mining)

Ultima Thule (Logging, Harvesting, Mining, Quarrying)

Adding more as I go through them in the next couple days or so, leaving them as seperate .txts for people who like to mix/match grids (like me)

ffxivnewbiebot
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for the grids! Looking forward for your next upload!

1+

Doing god’s work over here, thank you so much

HiThere23
    HiThere23
    Participant
    1+

Update to Pack: the “actually has all areas” update! IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED, REPLACE WITH THIS VERSION!

Tweaked a lot of the grids that were already in the original download, added what I’m pretty sure is the rest (not rarified ones since I don’t go after the low yield ones, if anyone actually WANTS a grid for that let me know?) of the areas, as well as a BONUS few grids for HW area stuff that you need in order to craft some CUL and BSM stuff.

My goal is to make grids for each of the expac areas in my style now that EW is mostly done with, starting with mats relevant to EW crafting.

Edit: Was using the grid Labyrinthos Quarrying again today and had a weird fringe case that hasn’t happened in the 2+ hours of using it I’d already done, but I fixed it and figured I’d pass it on for others in case it happens to them:

if you get stuck above one of the gathering nodes in that grid and the system says something like “oi mate ye cannae do that while flyin'” then just add a second fly point a teeny bit above where you are, connect it to the node point and the fly point, and delete my original connection.

Again, that only happened to me once so far after hours on this grid and idk exactly what caused it, but there ya go

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by HiThere23 HiThere23.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chocobro
    Participant

Integral Logs in Ultima Thul doesn’t seem to connect to other nodes. It’ll stop at a few spots as the grids apparently don’t connect.

usa-chan
    Participant

I also found Ambrosial water had problems connecting to other beacons. Is this an issue on my end? Or is it the layout that can be adjusted?

Thank you for these! they help a lot and I appreciate the hardwork!

usa-chan
    Participant

I also found Ambrosial water had problems connecting to other beacons. Is this an issue on my end? Or is it the layout that can be adjusted?

Thank you for these! they help a lot and I appreciate the hardwork!

Ok I solved the issue, just needed a mount change.

Thanks again!

Chocobro
    Participant

I found the issue. It doesn’t use the compass skills so it constantly is looking for the next ability but there is no flag for it.

Kuarupi
    Participant

I tried to use your mega pack, but I couldn’t, I selected the BTN 90 – Ultima Harvesting navigation, it automatically got the BTN 90 – Ultima Harvesting grid but it just doesn’t have the navigation grid, it goes crazy running aimlessly.

did I do it wrong or forgot to do something?

HiThere23
    HiThere23
    Participant

I tried to use your mega pack, but I couldn’t, I selected the BTN 90 – Ultima Harvesting navigation, it automatically got the BTN 90 – Ultima Harvesting grid but it just doesn’t have the navigation grid, it goes crazy running aimlessly.

did I do it wrong or forgot to do something?

Interesting… did you perhaps do what I did just now while checking it and select the harvesting (blue icon) grid and then head north to the logging (yellow icon) area? When I select Ultima Harvesting and head to the area I can see the grid and it works no problem for me.

If that’s not what happened then I’m not entirely sure, double-check “use compass” is on (idk if it ACTUALLY matters since that grid is using beacons, but my understanding of the beacon and compass system in Miqo is bad, it confuses me), and other than that I’m at a loss, importing worked fine on my wife’s rig so I don’t think it’s a broken export or anything

As for everyone else reporting issues: I’m fixing them on my end, you can kinda tell I made these all in a bit of a haze I think. I’ll have updates posted soon-ish, I want to iron out some stuff and add a few more grids in other areas before bothering to repack

blacky09
    Participant

i tried most the the grids for a long period of time and they works all fine…the only problem i had was in Thavnair with logging..but i need to investige it a little more to find the problem…but thanks a lot for the grids :)…saved me a lot of time with my scenario

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  blacky09.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.