Endgame gear

Forum Forums Discussion Endgame gear

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Relief Relief 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Relief
    Relief
    Participant

So I’m finally level 70 in almost every crafting ‘n gathering. I’m looking for the ‘best’ gear I can get. As far as I can tell the Landking and Handking are the best. But it just seems too easy for me to accept that that’s the best you can get. Could someone point me in the right direction on what the best endgame gear is?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Landking and Handking is what some call “welfare” gear. Its a decent stepping stone, but you cant meld it, and the stats are below what you can get with the HQ crafted. Onishi gear is the best gear out atm, but it takes awhile to get if you’re crafting it from scratch. Furthermore if you have no crafter gear atm then it will be next to impossible to craft it yourself (Unless you go with Maker’s Mark/Whistle rotations).

Go to the MB and search for level appropiate gear, you’ll see the Onishi gear listed at the top. I wouldnt worry about Ornate. Its basically the same, but with extra Materia slots.

Relief
    Relief
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll do that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.