Elemental Shards/Crystals – Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Elemental Shards/Crystals – Scenario

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Feand 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

NotABotter
    Participant

Hey guys. Took a few grids and presets along with a few of my own custom ones and made this scenario.

I have all 70 gear on MIN and BTN, but will work just fine with level 60 MIN and BTN. The only two elements that utilize level 60+ areas are the Ice and Lighting chapters. Just add // to the beginning of those chapter lines if you can’t do them.

Will gather 50 nodes and then move on to the next element. The gathering presets use all the wards, so if you don’t have them yet just overwrite the preset.

Super simple and can be started from anywhere in the game. I also added afk times every 2 elements for 30 mins and at the end for 1:45 for antiban.

Any questions, suggestions, or bugs please let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NotABotter
    Participant

Earth grid had you hoofing it everywhere. Switch to this grid, or go into grid editor and change from “foot” to “mount”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Genhawk
    Participant

This scenario keeps getting stuck…

#5 – Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

Not sure how to fix it. Have tried to run it multiple times.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Could you try to give more info? Id love to help but without any info or message log theres nothing i can do.

Moirwinvail
    Participant

on my end it gets stuck trying to teleport says to move to bar 3 despite teleport being the first thing on my list

Moirwinvail
    Participant

on my end it gets stuck trying to teleport says to move to bar 3 despite teleport being the first thing on my list

fixed by removing “the” from aetheryte name

Simpleton
    Participant

(11:03:36 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (11:05:37 PM) I sense something far away (-167, 528)… But that node is blacklisted!
    (11:05:37 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.

I get this error on the Water list. It doesn’t happen all the time but when it does it completely stops and wont continue until I manually move it around to allow it to start searching again. Can someone please fix this issue?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Waypoint 6 connects that node at a weird angle. But its easy to fix.
    Navigation tab > Editor on > Q to pick point > Move character > Q to drop > Editor off > Save.

Does anyone know what the wards in the presets are?? Are they a pre-shadowbringers relic???

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

May 27, 2019

Yea its a pre-shadowbringers scenario. No big deal though. Just remove wards from rotations and replace them with Twelves Bounty.

nyxzane
    Participant

Is there any scenario for cluster farming and does anybody know if it’s faster to reduce collectibles or farm ephemeral nodes in Mor Dhona?

Feand
    Participant

how would one do this? new to the script side of the use of mqio

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.