Efficient Leveling/Botting

Forum Forums Discussion Efficient Leveling/Botting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sinzah 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sinzah
    Participant

I’m wondering what your suggestions are for the most efficient leveling for DoL/H classes.

At first, I was thinking of making a scenario that bounces between gathering grids obtaining all the materials needed to get from 1-50+. However, that’s a huge undertaking. Would it be better to just get my DoL to max and then use those to farm GIL and then buy all the materials I need and just have the bot do the crafting?

k007
    k007
    Participant

You wouldn’t have to farm gil if you max out gathering since you can gather it yourself. If you buy the materials from marketboard they’re inflated prices.

Sinzah
    Participant

You wouldn’t have to farm gil if you max out gathering since you can gather it yourself. If you buy the materials from marketboard they’re inflated prices.

That’s true. I might just create a scenario to go to each grid and collect the items that are needed. The more I think about it, the easier it is. I can just modify the grids to include travel from wherever the scenario teleports to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.