Eden

Forum Forums Discussion Eden

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by jimjankins jimjankins 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

What do you think? Is it possible to play Eden threw duty finder with the new stormblood rotation patch?

clementxd
    Participant

yes, Ive done it with dragoon and Bardmid parsing and monitoring your rotation because miqote really does have a repeat rotation most of the time, so if you know when you are suppose to squeeze in your level 80 skill/spells its definitely doable to parse even higher. Im also talking about savage content not just regular eden

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Yes. DPS should still be better than many pugfinder group players that can also clear it. Just don’t expect purple or orange numbers.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

great to
    hear …. so lets give it a try

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    2+

> Just don’t expect purple or orange numbers.

Surprisingly I’ve somewhat close several times with BRD and SAM during various Eden duties, only casually optimizing play myself and not dying to mechanics.

The updated rotations in this alpha are pretty impressive, tbh. The difference compared to before is profound. I can kinda see why it took as long as it did.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.