Dungeon / Desynth question

Forum Forums Discussion Dungeon / Desynth question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Borelia
    Participant

I have tried to research and locate information on this before asking but I would like to set up a scenario to where I can run the trust dungeon (Lv80) Heroes’ Gauntlet and once I exit, use Desynth, and then use repeatall.

I apologize for not knowing how to set that up in a scenario but I would like to learn, or know, if that is possible.

I have looked in the forums and the assistance section in the application itself.

Thank you for your time in advance.

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    1+

Hi there. This isn’t too difficult to put together, let’s walk through shall we. Remember, the scenario functions list is available by clicking the ? button on the Scenario tab.

The following actions must be assigned hotkeys: Trust, Disengage, Engage, Desynthesis, Repair, Materia Extraction

I have a sendKey(ctrl+-) in the first chapter that consumes food before starting the Trust Dungeon. Put your food wherever but configure this hotkey properly.

This scenario contains 3 Chapters.

Chapter1
    -Sets the trust dungeon
    -Configure the dungeon options
    -Eat food
    -Wait for a moment before moving to the next chapter

Chapter2
    -Start the trust dungeon

Chapter3
    -Extract materia from gear
    -Set the desynth list in the Crafting/Desynthesis tab. ***Please note that the Armoury Chest check must be set in the Desynth tab before starting the scenario. I wish this were saved in the list or configurable in scenario but it is not. Slight oversight by Miqo.***
    -Start Desynthesis
    -Repair gear
    -Repeatall 9 times to maximize weekly quota

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by PinHead PinHead.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Borelia
    Participant

Thank you very much for this walk through. To be more specific – it seems I missed how to enter the information in to the scenario – such as:
    dungeon(Heroes’ Gauntlet)
    fullClear(on)
    openCoffers(on)
    ————————–

Understanding how to input that information is what I needed.

Thank’s again! <3

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    1+

No Worries. Miqo can be a bit daunting at first. I hope you got the answer you needed.

Enjoy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.