Drk Rotation

Forum Forums Discussion Drk Rotation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wxlfee 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

katsupoy
    Participant
    1+

Anyone tried using it for drk? How is it faring, I just want to use them for savage as dungeons dont tire my fingers as much.

Thank you in advance!

Tear Best Grill
    Participant

Haven’t tested DRK myself, but from what I’ve heard it handles the rotation decently. You’ll need to use Shadowbringer, and Salt & Darkness manually. You’d also need to make sure Miqo doesn’t use Abyssal drain. I’d also highly suggest using all tank cooldowns manually, and doing your opener manually before turning on Miqo.

I let Miqo do warrior on P1S/P2S and while the parse was acceptable(mid green), the tank cooldowns were just used randomly, though it didn’t cause huge issues since it was just a reclear.

Wxlfee
    Participant

From my experience the rotation is fine (excluding the L81+ content).

As TBG mentioned Abyssal Drain is used randomly/whenever it can which sure helps with DPS in a fashion.. but as an actual ability it doesn’t help all too much (the way Miqo is currently using it).

One of the issues I’ve had is that Miqo will have a 50/50 chance of just not using Unmend at all. I’ve experienced fights where Unmend hasn’t been used so when I’m out of melee distance miqo will just stand there.

Other than that everything works fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.