DRK Question

Forum Forums Discussion DRK Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

machinebreakfast
    Participant

Hello,

When using assist mode my DRK will not use Blackest Night it seems in any situation. Is this intended or is there a setting I may be missing? I have all the boxes checked in the assist tab.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Miqobot doesn’t use damage prediction. Using TBN needs to be done at very specific times for optimal performance especially in savage.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Blackest Night is triggered under the following conditions:

1. When 4+ enemies attack your character.
    2. When 3+ enemies attack your character, no other defensive cooldown is active (Rampart / Dark Mind / Shadow Wall), and HP is below 70%.

Miqobot does not predict tankbusters if this is what your question is about. Triggering Blackest Night in other situations may result in significant DPS loss, because it is not guaranteed to pop. But if you are aware of the incoming damage, you can easily weave Blackest Night into the rotation manually without pausing Miqobot.

If you have ideas for improvement, we are open to feedback.

machinebreakfast
    Participant
    1+

I see now. I was fighting some Primals unsynced and it did not trigger 1v1 so I was curious. Thank you

Sinrion
    Participant

Blackest Night is triggered under the following conditions:

1. When 4+ enemies attack your character.
    2. When 3+ enemies attack your character, no other defensive cooldown is active (Rampart / Dark Mind / Shadow Wall), and HP is below 70%.

Miqobot does not predict tankbusters if this is what your question is about. Triggering Blackest Night in other situations may result in significant DPS loss, because it is not guaranteed to pop. But if you are aware of the incoming damage, you can easily weave Blackest Night into the rotation manually without pausing Miqobot.

If you have ideas for improvement, we are open to feedback.

Can’t you ensure Miqo knows what attack is incoming from a Boss? Since Tankbusters or Group Wides have a Castbar with a specific Name tagged to it and use Skill X or Y for the buster or group attack (i.e something like TBN / Raw Institution for Tankbuster or Dark Missionary / Repraisel for Group wides?)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, this solution falls under the definition of predicting tankbusters.
    It’s an advanced feature that will be available in the future raiding toolkit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.