Doman Iron Ore

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Doman Iron Ore

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Peachy Peachy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Trith
    Participant

Here is a grid for Doman Iron Ore

Arc
    Arc

When Miqo reaches to farthest spot to the west on the grid and the northern gathering spots are already mined it gets stuck because it can’t locate the nodes to the far east. I solved this problem for me by editing some of the waypoints to be beacons but you should edit them the same way so there’s no way Miqo gets stuck.

farbod21
    Participant

I also get killed often using this grid. Does anyone have an updated version? Thanks.

Trith
    Participant

When Miqo reaches to farthest spot to the west on the grid and the northern gathering spots are already mined it gets stuck because it can’t locate the nodes to the far east. I solved this problem for me by editing some of the waypoints to be beacons but you should edit them the same way so there’s no way Miqo gets stuck.

I’m still not 100% sure how beacons work. I Must have posted an older version of the grid while I was making final adjustments. If this doesn’t work then i hope the version you tweaked yourself works. ♥

I also get killed often using this grid. Does anyone have an updated version? Thanks.

The grid may have been an old grid. Also, make sure you have “auto-Stealth” on. There is a point which a node can spawn along side the cliff by a beetle.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arc
    Arc

From my point of understanding a beacon works exactly like a sense (the signal you get from using the sense skill) so if miqo can’t find a node within reach she thinks the beacom is a node, goes there and as there is no clickable node she searches for further nodes near that beacon.

Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

New one still gets stuck and just sits there sadly. Had to switch some of the paths over to beacons as well or it would idle until i got kicked from the server.

Please consider adding beacons to the presets so anyone downloading it has it already properly working.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Peachy Peachy.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Peachy Peachy.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.