Does sendkey or key scenario command not work for Quick Synth Attempts box..?

Forum Forums Discussion Does sendkey or key scenario command not work for Quick Synth Attempts box..?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Plasterboard 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Plasterboard
    Participant

Hi folks –

So I am attempting to make a scenario using mostly key(###) commands that allows me to quick craft a bunch of a specific item. This is where I am having trouble though. (Eventually I will add additional commands to go repair, repeatchapter, etc. but for now the below is the issue I am having before I can even start thinking about those later parts.)

key(n, 0.2) //open craft menu
    key(F7, 0.2) //make crafting window “active”
    key(F12, 0.2) //get cursor to move to the first item in favorites menu
    key(F12, 0.2) //get cursor to move to synthesize button
    key(F7, 0.2) //get cursor to move to quick synthesis button
    key(F12, 0.2) //click into quick synthesis menu
    key(F12, 0.2) //get cursor into the # of attempts box that defaults to “1” so I can make it “active” <— **PROBLEM PART**
    key(F6, 0.2) //changes # of attempts from 1 to 99
    key(F12, 0.2) //”saves” the # of attempts to 99
    key(F6, 0.2) //moves cursor down to synthesize button
    key(F12, 0.2) //click synthesize button to start 99 quick synthesis’

My courser movement keys are bound to F5/6/7/8. Those parts of my scenario all work fine. Confirm is bound to my Enter key and F12 Key. Every other part where I use the key(F12, 0.2) command to have Miqo send the Confirm key command it works fine, except in the step where I am trying to get the # of attempts box to become “active”. When I hit F12 manually on my keyboard to send the confirm command the # in that box turns green (which means its “active” and ready to be changed)…but when Miqo sends the confirm command the box just flickers and it wont become “active” (highlighted in green).

Any ideas what I am doing wrong..?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Plasterboard.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

When you try to get the attempts box active do this instead:

sendKey(num9, 1)

Assuming you have default keybinds NUM7/NUM9 work like +1/-1 on quantity fields. Sending -1 will wrap around 0 to max.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

These are the defaults.
    NUM9 – Cycle through UI Component Tabs (Forward)
    NUM7 – Cycle through UI Component Tabs (Back)

Plasterboard
    Participant

EDIT: Checking my scenario, keybinds, and utilizing the NUM9 – Cycle through UI Component Tabs (Forward) & NUM7 – Cycle through UI Component Tabs (Back) as you had mentioned did end up fixing the issue. I was attempting to create the same “effect” just using an incorrect combination of key commands.

Thank you very much!!

———————————————

That’s precisely the problem – everything else works – I just can’t get the attempts box to become active. When Miqo reaches this line:

key(F12, 0.2) //get cursor into the # of attempts box that defaults to “1” so I can make it “active” <— **PROBLEM PART**

instead of it making the box active it just flickers green (indicating its active) for maybe 1/10th of a second and then it goes back to being grey indicating it’s not active and the rest of the commands wont allow you to +1/-1 as they should.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Plasterboard.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Plasterboard.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.