Does Miqobot support raid healing?

Forum Forums Discussion Does Miqobot support raid healing?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andylynyn 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gmonk
    Participant

Does Miqobot support raid healing or only in parties?

Please forgive me I was not able to find a definitive answer for this.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Combat assist mode will support raid healing, current tier requires a bit of micro-management from healers to make sure you do good. But it will definitely try to keep everyone alive as much as possible.

(Keep in mind that while Lv80 rotations are not implemented it will still try to use the skills, and put your ground targeting skills on a macro to target either yourself or whatever you’re targeting — a must have for most healers)

gmonk
    Participant

Thank you, so will the bot automatically target low hp raid members, or will I need to manually target?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Combat assist works wherever you are doing combat. I haven’t tried PvP so I can’t say for that. If you hover over the settings in combat assist it tells you what they do.

Andylynyn
    Participant

It will automatically target low HP members and it will take into consideration proximity for what spell it casts. So if you’re not in range of a lot of people it (in case of WHM) it will prioritize Cure healing, if close Medica, if really close Cure 3.

Same with stuff like Benediction, it will pop a full heal on someone that’s dangerously low, unless you have enough oGCDs to get them back up comfortably without much DPS loss.

It’s actually a very competent bot, save for as I said, Lv80 rotations. (You will need to effectively pop Temperance yourself for mitigation and help in heals at the right time, the bot won’t do it for you)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.