Does it work when PC is locked?

Forum Forums Discussion Does it work when PC is locked?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

Last night was my first time trying this over night and I came back to it having failed all night. I was running a scenario that was supposed to craft 12 items, turn em in, and repeat.

When I check the log it’s saying “No recipe matches {XXX} :(” but there is a recipe that matches it and it runs perfectly fine when I watch it. I am assuming it must have to do with locking the PC but can that be confirmed? If so, why if it hooks into the game?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot does not hook into the game.
    It’s a separate process which interacts with the game by emulating simple keystrokes. Miqobot is capable of running in the background but not behind a signed out Windows user (if this is what you mean by a locked PC).

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

Thanks, that confirms my suspicion and is exactly what I meant.

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Don’t all programs close when you log out? I have locked my pc and miqo works fine. Windows key + L key.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Some features may work, but this is not guaranteed due to a different resource management mode which is aimed to preserve energy rather than perform effectively. When signed out, your FPS may drop too low for Miqobot to perform any actions.
    You may continue using Miqobot in this mode, but please do so at your own risk.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.