does it support fates?

Forum Forums Discussion does it support fates?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Chomosuke Chomosuke 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mormonkey
    Participant

Hey,

I am nearing at the end of my 1st sub. and considering for a second since . its a really good gil maker. and makes the game a little more fun when trying to farm EX for birds and dogs.

but now I want to level my dps classes. and I can see it has a few squatrons and one Trust.
    what am wondering . does it support fates?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

FATE farming will be a part of the Combat system, which is currently in early beta.
    You can read about our progress in this thread: [Beta] Combat

Our community assigned a low priority to FATE features due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

We will consider your voice in our development plans.
    Thank you for your request!

mormonkey
    Participant

Hello.

thanks for the quick reply , I will take a look at your links. and might try out those new functions.
    may I add. i have tried on other bot as well. and yours is just next level. it might not look pretty but its functionality its just amazing. thanks for creating this and still working on it

Chomosuke
    Chomosuke
    Participant

I grind fates with combat assist. You can do it semi afk if you connect a gamepad and enable gamepad use while ffxiv window isn’t in focus. Then just make it windowed and have it small so you can navigate fate to fate. Use 3d radar with world overlay of fates, and fly to the yellow circles / let assist do the rest. Not something you can set and forget, but good if you wanna take care of other stuff at computer or just watch some shows.

Edit: make sure you still have hotbars with hotkeys visible on screen, they changed how hidden hotbars worked ingame and miqo can’t see the hotbar abilities / keybinds unless you have them visible somewhere. You can set them to 60% size with low opacity if you’re concerned with screen clutter

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Chomosuke Chomosuke.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.