(Discuss/Idea) Unsync EX for Desynth gil

Forum Forums Discussion (Discuss/Idea) Unsync EX for Desynth gil

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  otherp 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

otherp
    Participant
    2+

While farming Gaqruda EX for mounts, I realised that it’s not too bad a vendor gil source: 1 guaranteed drop every 2 mins, and out of the 4 possibilities that the Vortex ring desynths into, the battle materia vendors for 500-1k gil, vortex materia for 1k-3k gil. Assuming some materia pops 50% of the time, I got an average of 2k gil, so that’s about 60k gil an hour?

Nothing impressive I know, Miqo can make alot more gil in gathering and crafting, but this can be done 100% hiding in your private/inn room which is presumably very safe and you don’t even need any effort to list/undercut/monitor market board.

I tried making a scenario but I couldn’t get it down to a 1-2min /round timing since I’m really bad at recreating a proper attack macro that would hit fast enough to kill < 45 secs. Miqo’s combat assist CAN do it though (but I can’t scenario that).

Does anyone have similar ideas on really really safe gil farming? And would this be a good idea to have as a simple solo unsync “squadron” that could repeatedly farm Garuda EX for hours in absolute safety?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.