Discord channel

Forum Forums Discussion Discord channel

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by jponry jponry 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

grindeall
    Participant

As I understood from the answer (and of course, if the translator translated this phrase normally), you need a person to create and configure a channel for communication in discord, and his support for a while, are there people with experience and desire?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  grindeall.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Unless this person is from Miqo team i dont see a reason to be honest. Making announcements and answering questions requires deep understanding of the project itself. How exactly people can help if they dont see the developers point of view.

grindeall
    Participant

As I understand it, we are still talking about creating and putting the channel in order, if the team answers on the forum, what prevents it from doing it in the discord?
    This is about creating, setting up and broadcasting a miko channel and moderating it. From the fan channel and I don’t see much sense.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

A second channel means twice more questions so twice more time to answer needed. Correct me if im wrong.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

I think for Miqobot team, the forums are fine. There’s nothing stopping the community from making a community-led server to connect, communicate, and aggregate information, if that’s something that enough people want (I personally like the forums as they feel a bit socially safer).

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    3+

I prefer forum because I use discord rich presence plugin. Someone could go into the discord server and reporting all miqobot user using that plugin because it shows character name and server. I’ve experienced similar stuff happened on other game before.

zola2
    zola2
    Participant

I prefer forum because I use discord rich presence plugin. Someone could go into the discord server and reporting all miqobot user using that plugin because it shows character name and server. I’ve experienced similar stuff happened on other game before.

+1

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

Same here

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by jponry jponry.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.