Discard Items (collectibles)

Forum Forums Discussion Discard Items (collectibles)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wh4tshisf4c3
    Participant

I’m looking to farm gathering collectibles achievements and rather than stop after 70+ gathers or so to manually click discard for each item, I would like Miqobot to do so :). Any suggestions on how to get my scenario to click-and-discard all items of a certain name in my inventory? Thanks in advanced!

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Thats not possible.

However, you might be able to achieve the same thing with aetherial reduction (aetherialReduct()). If you gather reductable collectibles instead, you can use the function from miqo and it will clear your inventory as well. Might be faster too. You just need to keep the few extra items from the reduction in mind.

wh4tshisf4c3
    Participant

Thanks, and unfortunate! I was hoping to just cycle around an area collecting and dumping. Aetherial Reduction requires timed nodes, so far as I am aware.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can tell Miqo to teleport to Eulmore and deliverCollectables().
    If you gather items with minimal collectability you get very little rewards so you wont overflow for a long time. Just make sure to buy something to dump your scrip reserves once a day or so.

wh4tshisf4c3
    Participant

Thanks Lyfox! The collectibles that are always available (non-timed nodes), and thus ones I can just infinite loop on, seem to only be the ones that get turned in for Custom Deliveries. So there is nothing to turn in at Eulmore.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  wh4tshisf4c3.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Iirc any item with the min reward of 3 scrips is non-timed. Try this one for example: https://www.garlandtools.org/db/#item/32989

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.